Yes! Let’s brush up our junior primary school Arithmetic. It seems just like yesterday when Standard Bank announced 100 days to this year’s Be More Race on 9 June. Now, today it’s exactly 30 days remaining. Talk about an exciting countdown.
So let’s take stock:
- How many times have you been out in the morning or early evening for a walk or a jog?
- How often are you exercising in a week?
- If you have had a medical condition, have you cleared already with your physician?
- Have you invited a friend yet?
- And more importantly, have you registered yet?
As discussed before, it’s not too late to get active now. But what it means is that we have to increase the frequency of our exercises.
As they say in Chichewa “kutali ndikomwe tachokera”, it simply means we have come from far and the end is nigh. So get set, and be ready to go.